You can generally get information about your refund 72 hours after IRS acknowledges receipt of your electronically filed return, or three to four weeks after mailing a paper return.

To access your refund information you will need to know your:
  • SSN
  • Filing Status
  • Exact whole dollar amount of refund

Click Here or call 1-800-829-1954

Click Here or call 1-800-894-0318

Click Here or call 1-573-526-8299

Click Here or call 1-405-521-3160

Click Here

For Other States, just click the state name below:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North DakotaOhioOregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, UtahVermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Where's My Refund?
Bank Products - Refund Transfers
If you applied for a Refund Transfer, you can check the status of your tax refund bank product at :
or call  888-875-8372
Taxpayers who owe additional tax must pay their balance due by the original due date of the return (usually April 15th) or be subject to interest and penalties. An extension of time to file may be filed electronically by the original return due date, but it is an extension of time to file the return, not an extension of time to pay a balance due.

There are several choices when paying a balance due:

  • Pay by Check: Taxpayers may pay the balance due by mailing a check with Form 1040-V, Payment Voucher.

  • Electronic Funds Withdraw: Taxpayers can, at the same time as e-filing, choose to have the balance due withdrawn from their bank account on a date that they choose on or before April 15th. In order to do so, please provide your bank account information and chosen date. We will need this information prior to e-filing the return.

  • Credit or Debit Card Payments: Taxpayers can pay by internet, phone, or mobile device whether you e-file, paper file or are responding to a bill or notice. Please visit the IRS website for more information and a list of payment processors.

  • Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS): Individual taxpayers, who make more than one tax payment per year, particularly installment or Form 1040 estimated payments,  can enroll in EFTPS. Please visit for more information

For additional information regarding Balance Due Returns, please visit the IRS website.

Balance Due Options
Installment Agreement Requests
Taxpayers who cannot pay the full amount they owe and owe $25,000 or less in combined taxes, interest and penalties may use the Online Payment Agreement (OPA) application to request an installment agreement.

Taxpayers can also submit Form 9465, Installment Agreement Request, to the IRS. This form can be submitted electronically with the tax return, or it may be submitted it later. If accepted, the IRS charges a user fee for setting up the installments.