We have developed a reputation for professional excellence through
the high quality of services we perform for our clients.
Affordable Tax Service was established in 1990. Since then, we have been providing tax preparation for individuals and small businesses. We are located in Pittsburg, KS. We have a combined tax preparation experience of nearly 40 years. We have developed a reputation for professional excellence through the high quality of services we perform for our clients. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau. Tax laws are constantly changing. Through continuing education, we are able to stay current and provide accurate and reliable returns. We abide by all Internal Tax Revenue regulations and rules. We can help you with every aspect of your tax preparation and planning.
If at any time you are not satisfied with the quality of our work, please let us know. We will do everything we can to correct the situation and arrive at a mutually beneficial outcome.
About Our Tax Professionals
Valorie started preparing taxes in 1986. In 1990, Valorie became co-founder of Affordable Tax Service and soon became an Enrolled Agent with the IRS. Valorie is a member of the National Society of Tax Professionals.
Julie joined Affordable Tax Service in 1999. Since then, Julie has developed her tax expertise by attending tax education courses annually. Julie is a member of the National Society of Tax Professionals.
Cylee joined the organization in January of 2008. Cylee focuses on improving Affordable Tax Service's policies and procedures. In 2012, Cylee acquired a Master of Business Administration from Pittsburg State University. Cylee is a member of the National Society of Tax Professionals.
- Tax preparation and planning for individuals and small businesses at an affordable price
- Provide the maximum tax refund
- Electronic filing for no additional charge
- Drop-off Service available
- Client copies of returns can be picked up one week after we receive all information
- Additional Tax Return copies available for $5 each
- Free comparison of current and prior year tax returns
- Tax professionals are available year-round
- Free follow-up on IRS and State letters
- Stand behind our work - If an error is made in the preparation of the customer’s return that results in interest or penalty, we will reimburse you for the interest or penalty costs.
- If you are audited on a tax return we prepared, please contact us as soon as possible and we can help you resolve the situation
- We accept: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Multiple refund options:
- Check by mail
- Refund Transfer: Refund Check in our office or direct deposit to your bank account with fees taken out
- American Express Prepaid Debit Card